This page is currently under construction. Please continue check back for Young Leadership Council Alumni resources.
OESA is excited to elevate the connection of the Young Leadership Council Alumni through the YLC Alumni programming. The programming continues the personal and leadership development experience of your Young Leadership Council cohort. This is done through various forms of networking, special programming, and directory access. For any additional information, please contact Ginger Juncker or Keiyania Mann.
YLC Alumni Active List
Members on the list receive
- Updates and information on upcoming YLC Alumni programs and activities
- Access to the OESA YLC Alumni Active Directory (Includes contact information)
- Opportunities to attend OESA events as comp seats are available
YLC Alumni Lunchmates
Informal and personal networking with fellow YLC Alumni.
- The program pairs people monthly, allowing further connections within the YLC Alumni group. The actual connection time and format is up to the individuals involved in the pairing.
- Leverages the Lunchmates tool to virtually connect members.
- You can opt-out at any point in the program.
YLC Alumni Networking Sessions
- Monthly networking sessions will focus on leadership topics and social networking.
- Tuesday, May 11, 2021 - 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 10, 2021 - 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
- Would like further information on the Networking Sessions
- Would like the link to sign up for the YLC Alumni Lunchmates
- Would like to participate in the planning group
- Are not receiving information on Alumni activities
- Would like to opt-out of receiving information Would like to opt-in or opt-out of receiving information