You are here
Registration for the 2017 OESA Annual Conference, which will be held at Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, MI on November 13, 2017, has closed. You will be able to register on-site at the event for an additional cost. To expedite your registration, please complete the On-Site Form located under registration information and bring it with you to the event. There will be a designated individual who will help you complete registration.
The automotive industry has evolved more rapidly and expansively in the last five years in its 100+ history, and the momentum continues. The future of the industry is here and now. Connected vehicles, autonomous driving, shorter design cycles, vehicle innovation, the need for new talent, ride-sharing and ongoing government discussions have changed the backdrop of the entire mobility industry.
It is at this new era in automotive that OESA is proud to host the 2017 Annual Conference – The Industry’s New Landscape. Join more than 600 automotive industry executives on Nov. 13, 2017, at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Mich., as presenters discuss the new landscape of the automotive industry from a supplier perspective.
OESA members on or before October 13, 2017 $695
OESA members after October 13, 2017 $825
OESA members on site $945
Non-OESA members on or before October 13, 2017 $845
Non-OESA members after October 13, 2017 $945
Non-OESA members on site $995
CLICK HERE for ON-SITE REGISTRATION
For additional registration and program information, contact OESA at 248.952.6401 or email@example.com.
Gain important insight and actionable recommendations key industry thought leaders; Confirmed industry presenters include:
- Bill Forsythe, Principal, Deloitte LLC
- Ross Jatou, Vice President and General Manager, Automotive Solutions Division, ON Semiconductor
- Jeff Jorge, Principal, Mobility Market Leader, International Growth Services Practice Leader and Latin American Desk Leader, Baker Tilly
- Steven Kiefer, Senior Vice President, Global Purchasing and Supply Chain, General Motors
- Mahesh Kodumudi, Executive Vice President, Purchasing, Volkswagen Group of America
- John McElroy, Host, Autoline Daily
- Mike Mansuetti, President, Robert Bosch LLC
- Sherif Marakby, Vice President, Autonomous Vehicles & Electrification, Ford Motor Company
- Dr. G. Mustafa Mohatarem, Chief Economist, General Motors
- John Murphy, Managing Director & Lead US Auto Analyst, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Michael Robinet, Managing Director, Automotive Advisory Services, IHS Markit
- Dan Sceli, President and CEO, Peterson American Corporation
- RJ Scaringe, Founder and CEO, Rivian Automotive
- Boris Shulkin, Vice President, Research and Development, Magna International Inc.
- Dr. Susan Smyth, Chief Scientist, Global Manufacturing, General Motors
- Jason Stein, Publisher, Automotive News
- William C. Taylor, Entrepreneur, Co-founder of Fast Company; Author of “Simply Brilliant New Ways to Compete, Innovate, and Succeed”
- Rob Wildeboer, Executive Chairman and Co-founder, Martinrea International Inc.
- Bob Young, Group Vice President, purchasing, Toyota Engineering & Manufacturing North America
- Julie A. Fream, President and CEO, OESA
- Mike Jackson, Executive Director, Strategy and Research, OESA
- Ann Wilson, Senior Vice President, Government Affairs, Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA)
Two new conference breakout sessions will further explore the industry’s new collaborative purchasing environment and “real” state of new automotive technology:
- Next Generation OEM/Supplier Relationships
As the industry’s landscape changes, so must its purchasing practices. The panel of OEM purchasing executives will discuss how their procurement and engineering teams are leveraging key supplier relationships to obtain better resources and gain access to new technologies and innovations.
- Advanced Vehicle Technology: Separating the Reality from the Hype
A panel of thought leaders will discuss what we should “really” expect to see in production within the next decade. Topics include safety systems, connectivity, automated driving, fuel efficiency and cybersecurity.
CLICK HERE to view Event Agenda