- Conference Details
Automotive executives are invited to attend the OESA 2019 Automotive Supplier Conference (Annual Conference) at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Mich., on Wednesday, November 13, 2019.The OESA 2019 Automotive Supplier Conference explores the industry’s landscape and offers actionable insights for suppliers to thrive in the dynamic and uncertain mobility environment.Conference Highlights:
Confirmed Presenters and Panelists (as of June 20, 2019):
- Keynote speaker, Jim Collins, author, “Good to Great and “Built to Last”, will provide insight on how companies can transform themselves to become nimble industry leaders.
- Insights from OEM Executives
- The Annual Economic Outlook Panel
- The OEM Purchasing/Supplier Panel
- U.S. Governmental Policy and Advanced Technology Breakout Sessions
…additional speakers to be announced.
- Mitch Bainwol, Chief Government Relations Officer, Ford Motor Company
- Elaine Buckberg, Chief Economist, General Motors
- Jim Collins, Author and Consultant
- Brian Daugherty, Chief Technology Officer, MEMA
- Jacqui Dedo, Co-founder, Aware Mobility LLC
- Mike Jackson, Executive Director, Strategy and Research, OESA
- Jeff Jorge, Principal, Firm Leader - International Services, Baker Tilly
- John McElroy, Host, Autoline
- Deb Schroeder, Vice President – Purchasing, Direct Parts, Toyota
- Jeff Schuster, President, Americas Operation and Global Vehicle Forecasting, LMC
- Scott Thiele, Chief Purchasing Officer, FCA
- Dustin P. Walsh, Senior Reporter, Crain's Detroit Business
- Ann Wilson, Senior Vice President, Government Affairs, MEMA
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact Drew Rhodes, Senior Manager, Business Development & Event Logistics, at email@example.com and 248.430.5961 to customize for available sponsorship opportunities.
OESA Members on or before October 11, 2019
OESA Members between Oct. 12 and Nov. 11, 2019
OESA Members after Nov. 11, 2019
Non-OESA Members on or before October 11, 2019
Non-OESA Members between Oct. 12 and Nov. 11, 2019
Non-OESA Members after Nov. 11, 2019
Please Note: OESA can not accept credit card information on faxed or emailed registrations. If you register via the PDF form, an OESA representative will contact you for payment information.
CLICK HERE for PDF Registration Form
For registration assistance and program information, contact OESA at 248.952.6401.
Note: Refunds cannot be given after Oct. 31, 2019. Substitutions are always welcome. Charges will appear as “Motor & Equip MFG Assoc.” Register online at http://www.oesa.org or fax the completed registration form to 248.952.6404.
- Event Agenda
Agenda Coming Soon!
- Platinum Sponsors
- Presenting Sponsors
- Premier Sponsors
- Principle Sponsors
- Supporting Sponsors