You are here
Registration for the OESA 2019 McKinsey & Company Industry Disruptions – Talent Wins! meeting to be held on Thursday, February 7th at The Townsend Hotel in Birmingham, MI has closed. You will be able to register on-site at the event. To expedite your registration, please complete the On-Site Form and bring it with you to the event. There will be a designated individual who will help you complete registration.
- Advance the understanding and critical thinking of automotive suppliers
- Address ongoing disruptions and implications for current and future talent demands
- Provide strategies to elevate the talent position of the industry and members
- Current trends and disruptions and their implications on the supplier industry talent structure
- Results from an extensive supplier survey on current disruptions and talent best practices
- Best practices and actionable implementation advice from the supplier, and other industries
- Scott DeRue, Edward J. Frey Dean of Business, Stephen M. Ross Professor of Business, University of Michigan
- Sean Dwyer, Managing Director & Chief People Officer, Coastal Automotive, LLC.
- Jason Paradowski, Director Talent Acquisition and HR services, Americas Region, Robert Bosch LLC
- Dan Sandberg, President & CEO, Brembo North America, Inc.
|OESA Supplier Members on or before Jan. 25, 2019||$150|
|OESA Supplier Members between Jan. 26 and Feb. 5, 2019||$200|
|OESA Supplier Members after Feb. 5, 2019||$300|
Please Note: OESA can no longer accept credit card information on faxed or emailed registrations. If you register via the PDF form, an OESA representative will contact you for payment information.
CLICK HERE for PDF On-Site Registration Form
For registration assistance and program information, contact OESA at 248.952.6401.
Note: Refunds cannot be given after January 31, 2019. Substitutions are always welcome. Charges will appear as “Motor & Equip MFG Assoc.” Register online at http://www.oesa.org or fax the completed registration form to 248.952.6404.
CLICK HERE to View the Agenda