OESA 2020 China Market Update Webinar: Under Pressure
March 12, 2020 , Webinar
Registration for the OESA 2020 Webinar China Market Update: Under Pressure which will be held on Thursday, March 12th has closed.
- Event Details
OESA members are invited to join OESA and local China industry expert Yale Zhang, managing director, Automotive Foresight, on March 12, 2020, for the webinar, China Market Update: Under Pressure. During the hour-long webinar, Zhang will share:
There will also be an opportunity for webinar participants to ask questions.OESA members may register in the events section of http://www.oesa.org. For registration assistance and program information, contact OESA at 248.952.6401.
- The latest impact of the COVID-19 virus on the auto industry in China
- Current production impacts and OEM planning strategies
- Revised vehicle sales settings and recovery prospects
- Factors fueling supply chain risks and potential contingency scenarios
- Prospects for government intervention to mitigate economic distress