You are here
OESA 2020 Webinar: Legal Issues During the COVID-19 Pandemic
March 25, 2020 , Webinar
Registration for the OESA 2020 Webinar Legal Issues During the COVID-19 Pandemic has closed.
- Webinar Details
In response to the global COVID-19 pandemic, OESA is partnering with experts throughout the supply chain to offer insights to make informed decisions to help suppliers, and the industry, move forward during this challenging time.OESA has partnered with Butzel Long to host the webinar “Legal Issues During the COVID-19 Pandemic” on March 25, 2020, to discuss the legal aspect that the COVID-19 pandemic can have on the automotive industry.Supply chain attorneys from Butzel Long will share legal insight on the following topics:
OESA members and industry guests may register in the events section of http://www.oesa.org. For registration assistance and program information, contact OESA at 248.952.6401.
- Michigan’s “Stay Home, Stay Safe” Executive Order and Comparison with Federal Guidelines and Other State Orders
- Federal Stimulus Package
- Recent Federal Workforce Statutes: Emergency FMLA Expansion and the Emergency Paid Medical Leave Act (and how it intersects with Michigan Paid Sick Leave)
- Impact of Furlough, Layoffs and Termination on Foreign National Employees
- • Legal Considerations When Entering the Ventilator / Medical Supply Business
OESA Members $25 Non-OESA Members $50
Note: Refunds cannot be given after March 24, 2020. Substitutions are always welcome.
- Event Agenda
- CLICK HERE for Event Agenda