You are here
Registration for the OESA 2021 Automotive Supplier Legal Hot Topics has closed. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Automotive supplier executives are invited to attend the virtual “OESA 2021 Automotive Supplier Legal Hot Topics” event on February 3, 2021. The session offers legal insight into trends that supplier executives need to understand and prepare for as the industry continues to transform into 2021.
Seasoned automotive attorneys from Warner Norcross + Judd will offer legal insights and planning strategies for suppliers, including:
- Proactively addressing supply chain challenges and disruptions, such as price increase demands, efforts to exit long term contracts, and COVID related delivery issues
- An increase in financial distress in supply bases
- New presidential administration, economic uncertainties and how this may impact M&A trends
- HR challenges and the COVID-19 vaccine’s impact on workforces
- IP best practices in joint development agreements, licensing agreements and non-disclosure agreements
CLICK HERE for Event Details and Registration