Due to overwhelming response, the GM Town Hall has reached maximum capacity.
Registration is now closed and no further registrations can be accepted.
OESA announces the 13th annual members-only General Motors Purchasing/Supply Chain Town Hall with Steve Kiefer, senior vice president, global purchasing and supply chain, General Motors, and members of his Global Purchasing & Supply Chain (GPSC) senior leadership team on Feb. 16, 2018, at the General Motors Design Dome in Warren, Mich. After a brief overview by Kiefer, members of GPSC senior leadership team will join him for the question-and-answer session.
Members of the GPSC senior leadership team joining Kiefer include:
- Rachel Bhattacharya, Chief Growth Officer, General Motors Company and Maven
- Kim Brycz, Executive Director, Global Product Purchasing
- Jim Bovenzi, Executive Director, Demand / Supply
- Andrew Farah, Chief Technology Architect, Autonomous Technology
- Pam Fletcher , Vice President, Global Electric Vehicle Programs
- Kathy Worthen, Executive Director, Global Purchasing Program Management
The meeting offers OESA members the unique opportunity to hear the latest GM supplier initiatives and participate in an open question-and-answer session. One-on-one networking opportunities will be made available with GM executives following the formal meeting. This meeting is open to OESA members only.
Kiefer’s leadership experience in the supplier community has proven to be a strong asset to the OEM-to-supplier relations as GM continues to reshape how the company and suppliers work together to deliver greater value to end customers.
GM purchasing and engineering executives from the component and systems groups will also be available after the meeting for networking.
For registration and program information, contact OESA at 248.952.6401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is now closed for this event.
CLICK HERE to View the Event Agenda